- Recent Texas Storm Seen as Possible SuperspreaderExperts say the impact of the storm, which forced people to huddle together to seek warmth, could lead to more virus cases. Here’s the latest on Covid-19.
- More Protesters Are Killed in Myanmar as Crackdown EscalatesAt least 18 people were killed during protests, according to the United Nations, with the police in at least one city opening fire on a crowd of hundreds.
- At CPAC, a Reverence for TrumpThe faithful who flocked to the annual conference of conservatives made it clear that their allegiance was to the former president far more than to the Republican Party.
- Cuomo Investigation: Governor Attacked Over His ‘Independent Review’ of Sex Harassment ClaimsDemocratic leaders in Albany questioned the impartiality of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s choice to lead the inquiry, while others called for his immediate resignation.
- Cuomo and the Twilight of the Anti-Trump IdolsFrom Andrew Cuomo’s scandals to the European vaccine disaster, after Trump the failures of his foils have been laid bare.
- The Sunday Read: ‘Sigrid Johnson Was Black. A DNA Test Said She Wasn’t’The surge in popularity of services like 23andMe and Ancestry means that more and more people are unearthing surprises in their ancestry.
- Vaccine, Stimulus, Trump: Your Weekend BriefingHere’s what you need to know about the week’s top stories.
- Hong Kong Charges 47 Democracy Supporters With Violating Security LawBefore Sunday, only a handful of people had been formally charged with breaking the law that China imposed last year, which carries a potential sentence of life in prison.
- The City Where Cars Are Not WelcomeAs automakers promise to get rid of internal combustion engines, Heidelberg is trying to get rid of autos.
- In Quest for Herd Immunity, Giant Covid-19 Vaccination Sites ProliferateA day at one mass site in Connecticut shows both the promise and the shortcomings of the approach, which is at the center of President Biden’s plan to bring the pandemic to an end.
- Recent Texas Storm Seen as Possible Superspreader
Category Archives: Travel
Once in a while, people love going on a vacation to break the boredom of being at home. There are numerous travel destinations around the world, and depending on the priorities that one wishes to engage himself or herself in, there are several factors worth considering, taking into account that you want to get the […]
There is no need to stop your passion for traveling even when you start having kids. Travel expands your kid’s education and horizon, thus you should share the world with them, too. When school ends, most families scramble to find ways to keep their kids occupied during the summer months. Traveling is a good means […]